Title: Crime Scene Cleaning Technician
Location: Billings, MT (must live within 50 minutes of our shop)
Aftermath is hiring immediately for an entry level Crime Scene
Cleaning Technician. If you are passionate about helping people during
times of tragedy and enjoy working in a hands-on environment, we
invite you to apply. Once an application submitted and received, a
recruiter will review your qualifications and will reach out should
your application match our needs! This is your opportunity to join a
growing company offering a competitive wage structure and benefits.
Compensation: We have a hybrid pay structure at
Aftermath. A technician in Billings can earn up to $22/hour
Benefits: We offer health, dental, vision, life, and
pet insurance. We also offer two company provided Employee Assistance
Programs with mental health benefits for all employees, as well as a
company matched 401k. Team members accrue 10 days of PTO annually.
Schedule: The shop is open seven days a week from
7:30AM until 4:00PM. You will receive two scheduled days off each week
and have the ability to opt into additional work hours that includes a
shift pay differential.
We are seeking an entry-level technician who is hardworking,
compassionate, and has a strong desire to help families in need. At
Aftermath, you will be available within one hour of receiving a
service call so that you can assist families whenever the need arises.
You must also be willing to travel, and depending on the situation, be
flexible with multi-day travel. While prior experience in
construction, demolition, restoration, and comparable industries are a
plus, it is not required. Aftermath provides comprehensive training
and certification on safety and compliance, biohazard cleanup process
and procedure, and customer service. We are committed to training our
technicians for success.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Must reside locally and be able to respond to the dispatch office
within one hour after receiving a service call
- Occasional overnight travel, including multi-day travel
- Aftermath provides meal and lodging accommodations for travel
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is a plus
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Military personnel encouraged to apply