Crime Scene Cleanup – Assistant Supervisor
Location: San Jose, CA (must live within 50 minutes of our shop)
Aftermath is hiring immediately for a Crime Scene Cleaning Assistant
Supervisor. If you are passionate about helping people during times of
tragedy and enjoy working in a hands-on environment, we invite you to
apply. Once an application submitted and received, a recruiter will
review your qualifications and will reach out should your application
match our needs! This is your opportunity to join a growing company
offering a competitive wage structure and benefits.
Compensation: We have a hybrid pay structure at
Aftermath. An assistant supervisor in San Jose can earn up to $28 / hr.
Benefits: We offer health, dental, vision, life, and
pet insurance. We also offer two company provided Employee Assistance
Programs with mental health benefits for all employees, as well as a
company matched 401k. Team members accrue 10 days of PTO annually.
Schedule: The shop is open seven days a week from
7:30AM until 4:00PM. You will receive two scheduled days off each week
and have the ability to opt into additional work hours that includes a
shift pay differential.
We are seeking an Assistant Supervisor who is hardworking,
empathetic, has excellent communication skills, strong problem solving
skills, effective conflict resolution skills, and is a self-starter.
Prior experience in the biohazard industry is not required. Aftermath
provides comprehensive training and certification on safety,
compliance, biohazard cleanup process and procedures and customer service.
- Will work with the team to clean up after situations like
suicides, homicides, unattended deaths, hoarding homes and viral and
- In absence of the Supervisor, they will lead all on-site customer
interactions, estimate the project scope and project manage the cleanup
- Document and process paperwork
- Will aid the Supervisor in coordinating logistics and travel for
- Participate in the ongoing training of processes, procedures and
- Inventory management
- Oversee maintenance of location and truck
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable motor vehicle record
- Must reside locally and be able to respond to the dispatch office
within one hour after receiving a service call
- Occasional overnight travel, including multi-day travel
- Aftermath provides meal and lodging accommodations for travel
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Strong communication skills
- Competency in organization, attention to detail and time management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
- Previous Supervisory experience
- Background in construction, demolition, restoration, or experience
using hand or power tools is preferred
- 2+ years of successful technical service or field sales support experience
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability
- Military personnel encouraged to apply