Job Title: Crime Scene Cleanup Technician
Location: Tampa FL (must live within 50 minutes of our shop)
Aftermath has an immediate need for a Crime Scene Cleanup Technician.
If you are passionate about helping people during times of tragedy and
enjoys working in a hands-on environment, we invite you to apply.
This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a
competitive wage structure and benefits.
We are seeking a Technician who is hardworking, compassionate, and
has a strong desire to help families in need. As a Technician, you
will need to be available within one hour of receiving a service call
so that you can assist families whenever the need arises. You must
also be willing to travel, and depending on the situation, be flexible
with multi-day travel. Aftermath will provide all lodging
accommodations. While prior experience in construction, demolition,
restoration, carpentry, and comparable industries are desired, it is
not required. Aftermath provides comprehensive training and
certification on safety and compliance, biohazard cleanup process and
procedure, and customer service. We are committed to training our
Technicians for success.
· Will work hand-in-hand with the team to clean up after
situations like suicides, homicides, unattended deaths, and more.
· Inventory management
· Oversee maintenance of location and truck
· At least 18 years of age or older
· Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor
· Must reside locally and be able to respond to the dispatch
office within one hour after receiving a service call
· Occasional overnight travel, including multi-day travel
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
· High School Diploma or GED preferred
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is a plus
· Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and
ability to multi-task