Position Title: Outreach Specialist-Level 1
Location: Aurora, IL
Aftermath Services is the premier provider of bloodborne biohazard
and viral/ bacterial remediation. For over 25 years, we have provided
professional and compassionate services to families, communities, and
businesses after traumatic events. We believe that our customers
deserve the highest quality service while being treated with dignity
We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our
team as an Outreach Specialist. As part of the Aftermath Marketing
team, your role will be to provide support to help drive the
organization’s outreach efforts, to help raise awareness for
Aftermath’s service offerings.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality
and coordination of the organization’s outreach activities and initiatives.
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of
- Communicate directly with team members and vendor partners to
encourage trusting relationships
- Provide the necessary support for virtual and in-person outreach events.
- Under department leadership guidance, develop, collect, maintain
and continually build and update relationships with local
influencers while presenting Aftermath’s value proposition.
Influencers may include, but are not limited to, victim’s advocates,
funeral directors, first responders, medical examiners, coroners,
law enforcement, etc.
- Execute on prescribed outreach plans to achieve effective
front-end awareness activity and quality lead growth, while staying
consistent in messaging and enhance the company brand in the community.