Position Title: Law Enforcement Relationship Representative
- Base Salary With Uncapped Bonus Potential
Location: Birmingham, AL (Remote + local travel)
This position offers a sign on bonus.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our
team as a Law Enforcement Relationship Representative. Your role will
be to identify and engage both new and existing partners and
influencers to help grow Aftermath’s customer base. As part of the
Aftermath Marketing team, the Law Enforcement Relationship
Representative is responsible for business development, building and
maintaining relationships with local authorities to raise awareness
for Aftermath’s services, increase leads, and generate revenue. In
this role, you’ll also partner closely with our Field Services team to
drive consistent, sustained, and localized outreach.
- Local, in-market outreach to initiate, develop, and maintain
trusted relationships within the community; the target audience
includes influencers, such as law enforcement, coroner’s offices,
funeral homes, first responders, medical examiners, etc.
- Consistent in-person visits, including unsolicited meetings, to
engage, educate, and raise awareness about the biohazard remediation
industry and Aftermath as a partner.
- Cultivate strong relationships with community liaisons and build
long-term, trusting partnerships to enhance the company brand in the territory.
- Effectively use data to analyze, develop, and execute on territory
plans to achieve successful front-end outreach activity that results
in quality leads and revenue growth, while understanding the
territory’s size, potential, and competition.
- Participate in and/or act as primary representative and presenter
at local and regional community and influencer events, staying
consistent in messaging and enhancing the company brand in the community.
- Attend and represent the company at local or regional tradeshows,
conferences, and partner functions.
- Leverage industry experience to support the Marketing team in
developing on and offline content geared towards law enforcement and
other community partners (e.g., websites, presentations, collateral,
print, exhibitions, booth assets, etc.).
- Collect and continually update information of local influencers in
the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, so the
tool reflects the current state of the territory and the data can be
used in forecasting, planning, etc.
Supervisory Responsibilities: (Only if Supervisory Role)
Local daily travel with some (approximately 25%) overnights.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain
a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that
are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities,
and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Culturally connected within the local community with law
enforcement, first responders, coroner, funeral homes, medical
examiners, or others in similar industries a plus.
- Experience in or established credibility within community outreach.
- Ability to build rapport quickly, lower trust barriers, and
instill confidence with key influencers, and present Aftermath's
value proposition effectively and convincingly.
- Public speaking experience or the ability to present in front of
individuals and groups.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of internal
and external partners.
- Entrepreneurial, with the ability to take ownership of influencer engagement.
- Independent, self-reliant, self-motivated, and possess a high
level of integrity
- Must be adaptable, persistent, and resilient.
- Good balance of sales and administrative skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, public relations, marketing,
or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in law enforcement or as a first responder
- Experience with MS Office and Salesforce a plus