Crime Scene Cleanup -Supervisor
Location: Yuma AZ
Aftermath has an immediate need for a Crime Scene Cleanup Technician.
If you are passionate about helping people during times of tragedy and
enjoys working in a hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. This
is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive
wage structure and benefits.
We are seeking a Technician who is hardworking, compassionate, and
has a strong desire to help families in need. As a Technician, you
will need to be Available 24/7 so that you can assist families
whenever the need arises. You must also be willing to travel, and
depending on the situation, be flexible with multi-day travel.
Aftermath will provide all lodging accommodations. While prior
experience in construction, demolition, restoration, carpentry, and
comparable industries are desired, it is not required. Aftermath
provides comprehensive training and certification on safety and
compliance, biohazard cleanup process and procedure, and customer
service. We are committed to training our Technicians for success.
- Will work hand-in-hand with the team to clean up after situations
like suicides, homicides, unattended deaths, or accidents
- Inventory management
- Oversee maintenance of location and truck
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Must reside locally and be available to respond to the dispatch
office within one hour after receiving a service call
- Must be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Occasional overnight travel, including multi-day travel
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is a plus
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability