Crime Scene Cleanup Technician
Location: Spokane, WA
(must live within 50 minutes of the shop)
Aftermath has an immediate need for a Crime Scene Cleanup Technician.
If you are passionate about helping people during times of tragedy and
enjoys working in a hands-on environment, we invite you to apply.
This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a
competitive wage structure and benefits.
We are seeking a Technician who is hardworking, compassionate, and
has a strong desire to help families in need. As a Technician, you
must be available 24/7 so that you can assist families whenever the
need arises. You must also be willing to travel, and depending on the
situation, be flexible with multi-day travel. Aftermath will provide
all lodging accommodations. While prior experience in construction,
demolition, restoration, carpentry, and comparable industries are
desired, it is not required. Aftermath provides comprehensive training
and certification on safety and compliance, biohazard cleanup process
and procedure, and customer service. We are committed to training our
Technicians for success.
- Will work hand-in-hand with the team to clean up after situations
like suicides, homicides, unattended deaths, or accidents
- Inventory management
- Oversee maintenance of location and truck
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Must reside locally and be available to respond to the office
within one hour of receiving a dispatch call
- Occasional overnight travel, including multi-day travel
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is a plus
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability