Aftermath has an immediate need for a Law Enforcement Relations
Representative supporting our Marketing team. If you enjoy working in
fast paced, hands-on environment, we invite you to apply.
Location- Mid Atlantic Region:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented individual to learn from
a team of outstanding professionals. As part of the Aftermath
Marketing team, the Law Enforcement Relations Representative is
responsible for building and maintain relationships with local
influencers to raise awareness for Aftermath’s services, increase
leads, and generate revenue. The Law Enforcement Relations
Representative will also partner closely with the Field Services team
to drive consistent, sustained, and localized outreach.
- Outreach to, develop, and maintain relationships with local
community influencers, such as law enforcement, coroners, funeral
homes, first responders, medical examiners, etc.
- Plan and execute on territory plans to achieve effective front-end
outreach activity, quality lead and revenue growth, while staying
consistent in messaging and enhance the company brand in the community.
- Use all forms of outreach (virtual and in-person) to engage,
educate, and raise awareness about the biohazard remediation industry
and Aftermath’s brand.
- Participate in and/or act as primary representative and presenter
at local and regional community and influencer events.
- Attend and represent the company at local, regional, and/or
national tradeshows, conferences and partner functions; including if
applicable, presenting at such events.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team and the Field Services
team to implement the local strategy for growing brand awareness and
to generate a high volume of quality leads.
- Collaborate with creative and digital team to support the
development of all necessary tactics supporting digital and
non-digital creative efforts (e.g. websites, presentations,
collateral, print, exhibitions, booth assets, etc.) to support
outreach on and offline.
- Collect and continually update contact information for local
referral sources in the company's contacts database.
- Experience in or has established credibility with first responders,
law enforcement, or death care professionals.
- Can build rapport quickly, lower trust barriers and build
confidence with key influencers, and present Aftermath's value
proposition effectively and convincingly.
- Entrepreneurial and will take ownership of influencer engagement.
- Possesses good balance of sales and administrative skills.
- Willing to travel within multi-county region 75% of the time.
- Experience with MS Office and Salesforce a plus.