Position Title: Associate Client Service Representative
Location: Aurora, IL
Aftermath Services is the premier provider of trauma cleaning,
biohazard remediation, and viricidal disinfection. For almost 25
years, we have provided professional and compassionate services to
families, communities, and businesses after traumatic events. We
believe that our customers deserve the highest quality service while
being treated with dignity and respect.
The Associate Client Service Representative will facilitate in
verifying active homeowners policies, filing homeowners claims, data
entry, and Business-to-Business collections. The Associate Client
Service Representative has the potential to be promoted to a full
Client Service Representative within 3-9 months.
- Verifying policies and filing insurance claims; and when
necessary, negotiating with insurance adjusters.
- Data entry, including but not limited to, updating current jobs
with insurance related information (Claims and Policy info),
inputting data into the Xactimate system, and sending out insurance packets.
- Manage Business to Business (B2B) collections, following up on
current invoices, and verifying payment status.
- Confirm payment arrangements with customer before a job is completed.
- Manage assigned accounts with timely, accurate, and complete
notes, good communication and follow-through.
- Familiarity with details of jobs signed off, pending jobs, and
scheduled jobs by referencing the portal and frequent communication
with Client Managers and Client Service Representatives.