Location: Aurora, IL
Aftermath Environmental Quality Services is the premier provider of
environmental indoor air quality services. We believe that our
customers deserve the highest quality service for environmental sustainability.
We are seeking an Environmental Consultant to work with our customer
accounts, customer support and conduct site visits/fieldwork. The
Environmental Account Executive will also utilize problem solving and
critical thinking skills to identify strategic solutions to customer’s
- Assess indoor environments including but not limited to homes,
offices, schools, public buildings, healthcare facilities, and
- Perform visual assessments of indoor environments and identify
problems and potential problems. Explain service offerings with
- Use scientific instrumentation and equipment to measure and
monitor indoor air quality.
- Collect samples of indoor environmental contaminants.
- Interpret the results of measurements and samples .
- Draw conclusions based on the findings of the assessment.
- Provide recommendations for corrective actions for issues discovered.
- Speak with prospective clients and describe our company offerings
and related fees.
- Write proposals for prospective clients.
- Maintain and calibrate instruments and equipment.