Environmental Account Specialist
Location: Aurora, IL
Indoor Science, an Aftermath Environmental Quality Services brand, is
the premier provider of environmental indoor air quality services. We
believe that our customers deserve the highest quality service for
evaluating their indoor environment.
We are seeking an Environmental Account Specialist to work with our
customer accounts, customer support and inbound sales. The
Environmental Account Specialist will also utilize problem solving and
critical thinking skills to identify strategic solutions to customer’s
- Answer technical and scientific questions of prospective clients.
- Utilize environmental consulting expertise to create value propositions.
- Explain service offerings with technical accuracy.
- Manage scheduling of projects to match consultant expertise and licensing.
- Provide customer support to existing clients including explaining
technical concepts found in project reports.
- Follow up with prospective and existing clients to manage customer relationships.
- Manage content creation including an editorial calendar for the
- Assisting environmental consultants with fieldwork when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in science (biology, chemistry, geology),
architecture, industrial hygiene, environmental science,
environmental engineering or related field of science.
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of environmental consulting
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar
sales/customer service role.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg.
Salesforce) is a plus.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
Type or Copy/Paste Requirements here