Position Title: Crime Scene Cleanup
Location: Phoenix, AZ (must live within 50 minutes of our
Aftermath has an immediate need for a Crime Scene Cleanup Technician
located in Phoenix, AZ. If you are passionate about helping people
during times of tragedy and enjoys working in a hands-on environment,
we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a growing
company offering a competitive wage structure and benefits.
We are seeking a Technician who is hardworking, compassionate, and
has a strong desire to help families in need. As a Technician, you
will need to be available to respond to calls within one hour so that
you can assist families whenever the need arises. You must also be
willing to travel, and depending on the situation, be flexible with
multi-day travel. Aftermath will provide all lodging accommodations.
While prior experience in construction, demolition, restoration,
carpentry, and comparable industries are desired, it is not required.
Aftermath provides comprehensive training and certification on safety
and compliance, biohazard cleanup process and procedure, and customer
service. We are committed to training our Technicians for success.
- Provides leadership and direction to the field biohazard
remediation team to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Will work hand-in-hand with the team to clean up after situations
like suicides, homicides, unattended deaths, or accidents
- They will lead all on-site customer interactions, estimate the
project scope, get agreement from the customer to proceed
- Project manage the cleanup & Document and process required paperwork
- Responsible for Coordinating logistics and travel for the team
- Responsible for On-going training of process and procedure and
- Inventory management
- Oversee maintenance of location and truck
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Must reside locally and be available to respond to the dispatch
office within one hour after receiving a service call.
- Occasional overnight travel, including multi-day travel
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is a plus
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability