Position Title: Business Development Representative
Location: Little Rock, AR (Remote)
Aftermath Services is the premier provider of blood-borne bio-hazard
and viral/ bacterial remediation. For almost 25 years, we have
provided professional and compassionate services to families,
communities, and businesses after traumatic events. We believe that
our customers deserve the highest quality service while being treated
with dignity and respect.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our
team as a Business Development Representative. Your role will be to
identify and engage both new and existing partners and influencers to
help grow Aftermath’s customer base. As part of the Aftermath
Marketing team, the Business Development Representative is responsible
for building and maintain relationships with local influencers to
raise awareness for Aftermath’s services, increase leads, and generate revenue.
- Outreach to, develop, and maintain relationships with local
community influencers, such as law enforcement, coroners, funeral
homes, first responders, medical examiners, etc.
- Help develop and execute on territory plans to achieve effective
front-end outreach activity, quality lead and revenue growth, while
staying consistent in messaging and enhance the company brand in the community.
- Use all forms of outreach (virtual and in-person) to engage,
educate, and raise awareness about the biohazard remediation
industry and Aftermath’s brand.
- Participate in and/or act as primary representative and presenter
at local and regional community and influencer events.
- Attend and represent the company at local or regional tradeshows,
conferences and partner functions.
- Collect and continually update contact information for local
referral sources in the company's contacts database.