Marketing and Outreach Coordinator Job Duties
The Marketing and Outreach Coordinator position is responsible for
supporting and executing on a broad range of initiatives set forth by
the Marketing department. The Coordinator position is critical in
ensuring the Marketing department operations run smoothly.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting in
organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies in an effort
to attain department goals.
Our company is performance driven, against weekly and monthly goals.
Applicants must understand the demands and requirements of working in
an environment that performs under pressure but respects life balance.
As such we are looking for a multi-faceted candidate who excels in a
team environment to deliver against a common objective. This is a
full-time position with benefits.
* Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality
and coordination of the department’s activities.
* Support direct and field outreach programs. Duties include, but are
not limited to: providing outreach routes, auditing referral source
information, update CRM system with new contacts or location
information from field outreach, and providing ad hoc data reports.
* Organize and maintain inventory of marketing promotional materials
* Inventory management and logistics of Marketing Materials.
* Coordinate tradeshow activity including staff registration,
shipping of necessary materials, pre/post exhibitor communication, and
when necessary, attend conferences.
* Support marketing executives and team in organizing and executing
on a variety of projects and initiatives.
* Communicate directly with marketing team members, cross-functional
department members, and vendor partners to ensure and encourage
* High School diploma; Associates or Bachelors in Marketing, Business
or relevant field is a strong advantage
* Able to manage multiple projects with changing priorities and deadlines
* Ability to work independently, but with judgment to know when to
get manager involved
* Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
* Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
* Well-organized with a customer-oriented, positive approach.
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and
online applications (e.g. Salesforce and Mailchimp)
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Fluency in spoken and written English