Aftermath Services, the nation's leader in biohazard remediation and
virucidal disinfection, is seeking a qualified senior leader for its
Central Operations group with responsibility for inbound inside sales,
customer dispatch and post-sale activities for the United States.
For almost 25 years, Aftermath has set the standard in the biohazard
industry, striving to provide the highest quality service while always
treating our customers with compassion and dignity.
The role requires an individual who will lead by example and inspire
this dynamic 24/7/365 function. It required a positive and
indefatigable leader who is willing to learn the business from the
ground up, inspire and motivate our dedicated and caring team, be a
strategic problem solver, and be a driving force for increasing gross
revenue and gross profit margin. This leader should have an eye for
continuous improvement, innovation and driving an extraordinary
customer experience that, in turn, propels growth in sales and market share.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Central Operations leader
will be expected to achieve success by capitalizing on the following:
- Achieve/Exceed Gross Revenue and Gross Margin Targets
- Determine the right key performance drivers, including
scheduling, conversion and close rates, revenue per call, and
prioritization of key job types, etc., then communicate, measure
and increase accountability.
- Collaborate with Collections department to qualify, schedule,
sell and ensure insurance coverage and high realization rates to
grow gross profit margins.
- Develop, implement and train to an effective sales methodology
and standard processes and procedures to deliver high gross
revenue, high gross profit and extraordinary customer service.
- Ensure standards and guidelines are established to ensure
accurate and consistent scoping and that strong, consistent
project management occurs on every job, including a focus on
attention to detail and achievement of all safety, quality, and
- Ability to diagnose and remedy operational weaknesses that
prevent results from being achieved, then push through barriers
and problem solve to implement needed changes.
- Build and Develop a Strong Team
- Lead, inspire and motivate the team consisting of Central
Operations Managers and Client Managers.
- Able to attract and retain talent that can grow the
business while growing themselves.
- Create a highly motivated management and sales environment
which top performers thrive.
- Build a scalable organization, with structured training,
onboarding and continued coaching and development to support
- Infuse a culture of teamwork and ‘we win together’ within
and across department lines, particularly with Field
Operations and Collections.
- Coach, develop and guide Central Operations Managers to
raise their personal and staff’s skills, confidence and
improve sales results.
- Productivity Management and Continuous Improvement
- Ensure Central Operations team consistently follows
sales and operational processes.
- Continually innovate and develop process improvements
for Central Operations processes and procedures.
- Implement new technology and tools to improve Client
Manager efficiencies and improve their job and soft
skills through coaching and development.
- Ensure team delivers an extraordinary customer
experience and high level of quality assurance within
the Central Operations group.
- Produce reports that inform and guide business
decisions and strategic directions.
- Cross-Functional Execution
- Develop and maintain working relationships with
key functional areas such as Marketing, Billing,
Collections, Field Operations, Finance, IT and Human Resources.
- Jointly design new strategies and cross-functional
process improvement to drive performance with the
- Create, implement, and monitor ongoing metrics, key performance
indicators and critical behaviors to evaluate talent and monitor
trends within the inside sales organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field with MBA desired but
- Experience in driving results within a dynamic high growth
company, private equity experience preferred
- 7+ years leading people by inspiring, motivating, empowering and
developing people to achieve results; experience managing all levels
of staff from front lines, through managers required.
- 7+ years in Sales including senior tele-sales experience with
- Direct experience and responsibility for developing and managing
an Inbound/Tele-sales organization is required
- Responsibility for leading Inside Sales in a high growth
- Mix of consumer and commercial experience preferred
- Mix of experience in smaller organizations and larger corporate
- Strong leadership, motivation, communication and interpersonal
- Proven ability to manage Managers and staff members to work on
multiple projects, with changing priorities, in a fast paced and
results oriented environment
- Ability to create, articulate, generate excitement and rapidly
implement a plan for success
- Highly motivated, results oriented, leader with excellent
analytical and strategic planning and problem solving skills; a
sense of urgency is required
- Ability and desire to work on tactical as well as strategic assignments
- Competency in project management, organization, attention to
detail and time management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
Aftermath Leadership Attributes:
Our leaders are expected to lead by example and hold
themselves, their teams and their peers accountable for business
results and appropriate behaviors. These attributes contain our
expectations for our leaders to ensure we get the business results
we want the way we want those results delivered.
Creates Vision and Purpose -
The work we do is not easy.
Thinks and Acts Strategically -
Our daily demands are exceptional.
Delivers Results -
Leads Change and Innovation -
No two situations are alike.
Operationalizes Passion for the Mission -
Aftermath has a specific and defined mission to support families
during the toughest times.
Builds High Performance Teams -
Our business is only as good as the people who deliver on our mission.
Interpersonal Effectiveness and Communication -
This is a people business.