Aftermath Services LLC, the nation's leader in biohazard management,
is currently seeking qualified Crime Scene Cleanup
Supervisors for our field offices. For the past 20
years, Aftermath has helped set the standard in the biohazard
industry, striving to provide the highest quality of service while
always treating our customers with compassion and dignity.
We are seeking positive, hardworking candidates who desire to advance
within our rapidly growing company. The successful candidate will be a
compassionate and strong-willed individual equipped to handle highly
sensitive and emotional situations on a daily basis, frequently
involving interactions with families who have experienced the loss of
a loved one. This individual must be a motivated self-starter who
works well independently with little to no supervision, but who
thrives in a team environment.
Coordination of travel arrangements for team
On-site customer service/interviews
- Meet with customer and perform customer interview.
- Perform initial assessment of scene
- Take initial/final photographs
- Measure all rooms affected
- Estimate hours and Bio Boxes
- Explain scope of work, complete all appropriate paperwork
- Perform final inspection with customer
Co-ordinate documentation process
- Maintain contact with Client Manager in a timely manner.
- Complete paperwork and return to Client Manager. Update as needed.
- Print full scope estimate and present to the customer to sign off
- Customer Approved Timesheet , Personal Property Disposal
Inventory, and Final Inspection Packet
- Make copies of all final paperwork for customer
- Have technicians wash, clean interior, and stock truck
- Update timesheets
Complete and e-mail final paperwork, and pictures