Position Title: Senior Manager, Law Enforcement Relations
Location: New York
Aftermath has an immediate need for a Senior Manager, Law Enforcement
Relations supporting our Marketing team located in the New York
territory. If you enjoy working in a hands-on environment, we invite
you to apply.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented individual to learn from
a team of outstanding professionals. As part of the Marketing team,
The Senior Manager, Law Enforcement Relations will be responsible for
building relationships with these referral sources to generate ongoing
leads and revenue as a team member working with Field Supervisors who
are tasked with part-time responsibilities of contacting referral
sources to introduce Aftermath and provide information about our services.
- Calling on, and developing relationships with local referral
sources; such referral sources could include law enforcement,
coroners, medical examiners, funeral homes, emergency responders,
insurance agents, etc.
- Attending and representing the company at local, regional, and/or
national tradeshows, conferences and partner functions; including if
applicable, presenting at such events.
- As requested, participate in and/or act as primary representative
and presenter at local and regional community and referral source
- Collect and continually update contact information for local
referral sources in the company's contacts database.
- Experience in or has established credibility with first responder
segment(s) (i.e. law enforcement)
- Can build rapport quickly, lower trust barriers and build
confidence with first responders segment(s), and present Aftermath's
value proposition effectively and convincingly.
- Entrepreneurial and will take ownership of customer engagement.
- Possesses good balance of sales and administrative skills.
- Willing to travel within multi-county region 50% of the time.
- Experience with MS Office and CRM systems a plus.
Type or Copy/Paste Requirements here