Aftermath Services is the premier provider of bloodborne pathogen,
biohazard and viral/bacterial remediation and disinfection services.
For over 20 years, we have provided professional and compassionate
services to families, communities, and businesses after traumatic
events. We believe that our customers deserve the highest quality
service while being treated with dignity and respect.
We are seeking and enthusiastic and talented individual to join our
team as a Customer Outreach Specialist. Your role will be to identify
and engage potential new business opportunities to help grow
Aftermath’s customer base.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience
researching and developing leads from various sources including
syndicated data sets and internet research. You will use your written
and verbal communication skills to initiate strong relationships with
customers. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working
in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help drive sales and contribute to our long-term
- Qualify leads from multiple sources
- Data mining to identify potential outreach opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Data Entry - Input customer information into portal ensuring
accuracy and clarity
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and sales team
- Report on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) performance results