The responsibilities of the Shop Supervisor is to ensure the shop
under their supervision is following company policies and procedures.
The goal of the Shop Supervisor is to build and manage a team that
leads the way in Customer Service, Process and Procedure, and Collaboration.
- Provides leadership and direction to the field team to ensure 100%
- Training the Supervisors to perform all functions of Aftermath’s
core business and develop all employees through testing and training
- Proper communication with Leadership - Field Operations for
- Responsible for inspecting the premises at frequent intervals to
insure the following: equipment is in good working order, facility
appearance, inventory properly stocked and landscaping well-maintained
- Prepares the work schedule, assigns work positions, directs
cleaning, maintenance and overall upkeep and supervises the team in
all activities involved with operating the business.
- Performs the following: completes daily paperwork, maintains an
accurate and effective inventory.