Position Title: Sales Account Manager
Location: Aurora, IL
Aftermath has an immediate need for a strong Sales Account Manage in Aurora, IL. If you are passionate about sales, helping people during times of tragedy and enjoys working in a customer focused environment, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive base salary PLUS uncapped commissions and benefits.
We are seeking an Sales Account Manager who is hardworking, compassionate, and has a strong desire to help families in need. The Sales Account Manager takes incoming inquiries, providing appropriate information and ultimately closing the sale. This position is also the operational and quality assurance focus of each project, dispatching crews, scoping and pricing the work, monitoring and managing job progress, and maintaining appropriate operational and budgetary/profitability oversight.
- Fields inbound calls, providing information regarding service offerings and process to potential clients
- Schedules appointments, determines the appropriate crew and dispatches the crew to the site; maintains client contact prior to the arrival of the crew through the completion of the job
- Determines the recommended scope of work in consultation with the onsite Supervisor and client
- Determines the appropriate service level for the recommended scope of work and, where applicable, any relevant discounting or financial assistance ultimately determining initial pricing
- Presents the recommended scope of work and pricing to the client and secures the clients approval to proceed with the work
- Obtains insurance information from client
- Prepares all paperwork, ensures receipt and gathers all initial and final paperwork for remote customers
- Maintains regular (as dictated by the project) contact with supervisors, overseeing the progress of the project, providing technical input and trouble-shooting where necessary
- Arranges for 3rd party services such as dumpsters, asbestos testing, etc.
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Effective communication skills
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to multitask
- Proficient with Microsoft office and the ability to navigate through different systems
- Ability to empathize with customers