Position Title: Senior Manager, Law Enforcement Relations
Location: Houston & Dallas Texas Territory
Aftermath has an immediate need for a Senior Manager, Law Enforcement Relations supporting our Marketing team located in the Houston & Dallas territory. If you enjoy working in a hands-on environment, we invite you to apply.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented individual to learn from a team of outstanding professionals. As part of the Marketing team, The Senior Manager, Law Enforcement Relations will be responsible for building relationships with these referral sources to generate ongoing leads and revenue as a team member working with Field Supervisors who are tasked with part-time responsibilities of contacting referral sources to introduce Aftermath and provide information about our services.
- Calling on, and developing relationships with local referral sources; such referral sources could include law enforcement, coroners, medical examiners, funeral homes, emergency responders, insurance agents, etc.
- Attending and representing the company at local, regional, and/or national tradeshows, conferences and partner functions; including if applicable, presenting at such events.
- As requested, participate in and/or act as primary representative and presenter at local and regional community and referral source training events.
- Collect and continually update contact information for local referral sources in the company's contacts database.
- Experience in or has established credibility with first responder segment(s) (i.e. law enforcement)
- Can build rapport quickly, lower trust barriers and build confidence with first responders segment(s), and present Aftermath's value proposition effectively and convincingly.
- Entrepreneurial and will take ownership of customer engagement.
- Possesses good balance of sales and administrative skills.
- Willing to travel within multi-county region 50% of the time.
- Experience with MS Office and CRM systems a plus.
Type or Copy/Paste Requirements here